Nov 10, 2008

Rainbow colors

Yesterday I was fixing Rebecca's hair. She could see herself in the mirror and said: "Look at that color mom, it's brown! And look at that color (she was pointing to her natural highlights) it's..." I filled in the blank: "golden" Rebecca: "Yep, it's golden. Mom,...(and this next part was said in a very excited, high-pitched voice) I'm RAINBOW!!!!"
Life was never more exciting than when you were five and rainbow colored.

1 comment:

Stopher and Nicolle said...

LOL!! this is hysterical! i love it.

About Me

My photo
I'm a woman who is trying to do her best each day of her life. I laugh, cry, make mistakes, create, make messes and clean. I love life and learning and staying in touch with family and friends. Every year I get to know myself better and how best to use my own strengths and weaknesses to navigate my path.