Nov 9, 2008

my organized son

A couple of days ago I asked Joseph to take his jacket to his room. I was curious where he would put it and assumed he would just drop it on the middle of the floor. I secretly followed him and observed. Lo and behold he actually put it in his sock drawer, which is the only drawer that belongs to him that he can actually reach and open. I was so amazed. I had never taught him that that drawer belonged to him, he just picked up on that by observation. And the fact that he knew to put his jacket in a place with other clothes, just too cute.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a woman who is trying to do her best each day of her life. I laugh, cry, make mistakes, create, make messes and clean. I love life and learning and staying in touch with family and friends. Every year I get to know myself better and how best to use my own strengths and weaknesses to navigate my path.