I found out today that my brother passed the New York bar. We are very happy for him and his family. It's nice to get some good news these days. I celebrated by buying 13 books for $13 and some craft supplies at Michaels. Isn't it nice to have a reason to splurge?
When I picked Rebecca up from school I had this conversation with her:
Me: "Guess what Rebecca, Uncle Arnold passed the bar!"
R: "Woo hoo! (pause) Does that mean he is going to be a missionary now?"
Me: "No, he is a lawyer."
R: "What's a lawyer?"
Me: "It's what daddy does. Work on the computer and stuff."
R: "Ohhh. I still don't understand."
Missionary, lawyer, it's all the same, isn't it?
Nov 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I blog:
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(51)
-
▼
November
(13)
- Happy Thanksgiving from Rebecca
- Trees, wonderful trees....
- The man in my life...
- A mixed-up Thanksgiving Story
- Obama: President or Prophet?
- Beach, birds and music in the home
- CONGRATULATIONS ARNOLD!!!
- Ba ba, baby and thumb
- Rainbow colors
- my organized son
- Tag- I'm it!
- Daddy's voice
- Bows, beautiful bows
-
▼
November
(13)
About Me
- Greek Goddess
- I'm a woman who is trying to do her best each day of her life. I laugh, cry, make mistakes, create, make messes and clean. I love life and learning and staying in touch with family and friends. Every year I get to know myself better and how best to use my own strengths and weaknesses to navigate my path.
No comments:
Post a Comment