Nov 6, 2008
Daddy's voice
Anyone that knows Warren at all knows he has a beautiful voice. He sings in the crooner style, like Frank Sinatra and Harry Connick Jr. Today Joseph and I were at Trader Joe's. They were playing that kind of music in the store. As we were exiting the store a Frank Sinatra song came on and Joseph looked in the direction of the music and asked: "Daddy?" "Sorry, honey, no, it's not Daddy, but you're daddy is just as good."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I blog:
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(51)
-
▼
November
(13)
- Happy Thanksgiving from Rebecca
- Trees, wonderful trees....
- The man in my life...
- A mixed-up Thanksgiving Story
- Obama: President or Prophet?
- Beach, birds and music in the home
- CONGRATULATIONS ARNOLD!!!
- Ba ba, baby and thumb
- Rainbow colors
- my organized son
- Tag- I'm it!
- Daddy's voice
- Bows, beautiful bows
-
▼
November
(13)
About Me
- Greek Goddess
- I'm a woman who is trying to do her best each day of her life. I laugh, cry, make mistakes, create, make messes and clean. I love life and learning and staying in touch with family and friends. Every year I get to know myself better and how best to use my own strengths and weaknesses to navigate my path.
2 comments:
That is too cute! How funny. Warren does have such a beautiful voice... I still see adulating crowds of girls following around, "Joseph how can we ever say/All that we want to about you/We're so glad that you came our way/We would have perished without you..."
Very cute:)
Post a Comment