Nov 5, 2008

Bows, beautiful bows

This summer my sister-in-law got me started on hand-making bows. It is so much fun, especially when you have a little girl who loves to wear them every day.
Here are a few photos of some of the bows I have made. My sister-in-law gave me brief instructions, but then I have just experimented and tried to figure out what works. I just wish they went a little faster.




2 comments:

Karen Liu said...

These are so adorable! I bet Rebecca's loves her bow collection!!

Karen Liu said...

oops, I mean "Rebecca"

About Me

My photo
I'm a woman who is trying to do her best each day of her life. I laugh, cry, make mistakes, create, make messes and clean. I love life and learning and staying in touch with family and friends. Every year I get to know myself better and how best to use my own strengths and weaknesses to navigate my path.