Mar 24, 2009

For my friends with twins

R: "Mom, are you going to have another baby?"

Me: "That would be fun."

R: "I hope it's a girl."

Me: "Wouldn't it be fun to have another girl AND another boy?"

R: "At the same time? Then it would be hard to milk them!"

Me: "Yes, it would be hard to milk them."

4 comments:

Karen Liu said...

Hahahahaahahaha!!!!!

Erin said...

Milk those babies! Too funny. I fantasize about having twins sometimes, but only if they are fraternal. I'm too nervous of not being able to tell one identical twin from the other!

Devon said...

LOL, so cute!!

Lauren said...

Milking! Love it. Very funny.

About Me

My photo
I'm a woman who is trying to do her best each day of her life. I laugh, cry, make mistakes, create, make messes and clean. I love life and learning and staying in touch with family and friends. Every year I get to know myself better and how best to use my own strengths and weaknesses to navigate my path.