Mar 2, 2011

Walk like a Man





Theo has been walking a few steps here and there since my parents were here over Christmas. But we had to trick him into it. Now he'll let go of things himself and start walking for a few steps. He's such a fast crawler that I still think it will be a little while until he changes over to walking full time.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Rebecca is so sweet with him too. Spencer is walking but too confident so he gets hurt. You will have to see it on my blog.

Kati said...

I love the learning to walk stage! Although once they start doing it fulltime it's hard to call them a baby anymore!

DandE Family said...

Cute! Our little babies don't last too long, but at least we can witness and capture their little milestones along the way to growing up!

About Me

My photo
I'm a woman who is trying to do her best each day of her life. I laugh, cry, make mistakes, create, make messes and clean. I love life and learning and staying in touch with family and friends. Every year I get to know myself better and how best to use my own strengths and weaknesses to navigate my path.