Some of our friends, the Hiltons and the Tanners joined us for our city's fireworks festivities. We had heard bad things about the parking, but everything worked out perfectly. The kids played at the playground, we had a nice picnic and enjoyed talking and everyone loved the fireworks. The Tanner's little boy kept saying: "Mommy, did you see that one?" and our little Joseph had tears in his eyes (of joy) when the first fireworks went off, which were actually far away in the distance and not part of the real show. But he didn't know that and was so excited to see the fireworks. It was a great night.
Jul 4, 2010
Happy 4th of July!
Some of our friends, the Hiltons and the Tanners joined us for our city's fireworks festivities. We had heard bad things about the parking, but everything worked out perfectly. The kids played at the playground, we had a nice picnic and enjoyed talking and everyone loved the fireworks. The Tanner's little boy kept saying: "Mommy, did you see that one?" and our little Joseph had tears in his eyes (of joy) when the first fireworks went off, which were actually far away in the distance and not part of the real show. But he didn't know that and was so excited to see the fireworks. It was a great night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I blog:
About Me
- Greek Goddess
- I'm a woman who is trying to do her best each day of her life. I laugh, cry, make mistakes, create, make messes and clean. I love life and learning and staying in touch with family and friends. Every year I get to know myself better and how best to use my own strengths and weaknesses to navigate my path.
1 comment:
We had a great time-thanks for inviting us!
Post a Comment