Jul 28, 2010

Conversations around the house


Photo taken at Heritage Park in Cerritos

Rebecca as she was holding a dripping wet washcloth up to her eyes:

R:"You never told me only to put nail polish on my nails."

Me in disbelief:"You mean you put it on your skin?"

R: "Yes, and it's stinging now."

-------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca to me after Joseph spilled a bottle of water on the floor:
"We won't let Joseph have water any more. Only if he needs a drink of water or needs to wash his hands." (Good insights there. Not so easy on the follow through.)

--------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca frustrated with Joseph who was taking some time out of their game to talk to the baby:
"You can't play with the baby if you're a knight!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Warren to Joseph: "Let me wipe your nose."

J: "Why?"

W:"There is something black on it."

J: "That's Becca's make-up. We were playing mermaids!"

2 comments:

QueenScarlett said...

Wonderful kiddies!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

ha ha ha! i love kiddie comments! seriously, only reason i read the blogs! miss you lots!

About Me

My photo
I'm a woman who is trying to do her best each day of her life. I laugh, cry, make mistakes, create, make messes and clean. I love life and learning and staying in touch with family and friends. Every year I get to know myself better and how best to use my own strengths and weaknesses to navigate my path.