Rebecca's school hosted a Daddy Daughter Dance. I'm not sure who was more excited-Rebecca or me. I couldn't wait for her to have this experience. She picked her hair-do off a hair-do website, I let her wear some blush and lip gloss and she was ready to go. Joseph could tell that something special was going on that didn't include him and it made him sad. So after they left I made sure he felt special, too. We had mommy-son time and took some crazy pictures, had a bubble bath and cuddled at bed time. When we were taking pictures Joseph would instruct me on what kinds of faces to make. Even though I'm alone with Joseph every day while Rebecca is at school it somehow still felt special to have an evening date with my little guy.
Rebecca loved the dance and had a great time getting her dad's full and undivided attention. The next day she wrote him a thank you card all of her own making. So sweet.
Grumpy
2 comments:
Adorable. How fun for her. AND... love the faces... that little boy of yours is darling.
I LOVE the pictures of you and Joseph! Aren't those small moments the BEST!!!
Post a Comment