Apr 28, 2009

The Roaring 20's

We were asked to participate in a skit marking our Stake's 50th anniversary. Our skit represented missionary work in the last 100 years. Warren and I began the whole show by representing the 1920s and not listening to the missionaries and then were also the final scene in the show-this time accepting the gospel. It was fun to dress up and be someone else for a little while. Oh, the days of hats. What fun!



Mr. and Mrs. 1920s



Our Bishop and his wife-the 60s.



Rebecca wanted to be in the show but twas not to be this time. I think she would have been a cute addition though!

3 comments:

QueenScarlett said...

How fun! You two seriously look the same... no aging whatsoever! I miss all the music you two made back in the day.

The kids are ADORABLE!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

why couldn't we have done that here in our stake!? our talent is gone!! i miss you guys. three friends moved this weekend. it is so hard to still be here.

Kjelstrom Family said...

The 20's are good to you! You two look awesome!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a woman who is trying to do her best each day of her life. I laugh, cry, make mistakes, create, make messes and clean. I love life and learning and staying in touch with family and friends. Every year I get to know myself better and how best to use my own strengths and weaknesses to navigate my path.