Jan 27, 2012

LA Temple Lights

 We had our annual outing to the Los Angeles Temple Lights in December.  The kids always love it.  One of my favorite memories is how enthralled Joseph was with the Christus statue. He kept wanting to touch it, especially the nail marks in the feet.  On the one hand I was telling him not to, because, of course, it is a statue, on the other hand I thought it was pretty sweet.  Christ wanted the little children to come unto him after all. 





No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a woman who is trying to do her best each day of her life. I laugh, cry, make mistakes, create, make messes and clean. I love life and learning and staying in touch with family and friends. Every year I get to know myself better and how best to use my own strengths and weaknesses to navigate my path.