Rebecca did a little photo shoot with her brother the other day. There were many more pictures, but I just chose some of the best to give you a feel for their activity. I know the quality isn't great, but the drawing and writing she did during her free time at school today says it all. They are best friends and have a lot of fun together. What more could a mother want?

Jun 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I blog:
About Me
- Greek Goddess
- I'm a woman who is trying to do her best each day of her life. I laugh, cry, make mistakes, create, make messes and clean. I love life and learning and staying in touch with family and friends. Every year I get to know myself better and how best to use my own strengths and weaknesses to navigate my path.
No comments:
Post a Comment