Apr 21, 2010

What a difference a week makes!

For me, pregnancy is extremely challenging. I'll just leave it at that instead of going into all the discomforts and pregnancy woes. I can simply say, I much prefer my state of being in the second photo over the first one. But, in the end it is all worth it. All of it. Because the little one who joins your family is a piece of heaven on earth.



11 April, 2010



18 April, 2010






I couldn't be happier.
This is Pure Joy.
Could anything be sweeter?

4 comments:

Andrea J said...

What a week! Congrats to you and your family, y'all look great!

Andrea said...

So glad that you are feeling better!

Arnold LvE said...

This makes me think of the song "What a difference, a day makes...!"

Congrats again from us!
love,

A&A

Rozanne said...

Nope. Nothing is sweeter.

About Me

My photo
I'm a woman who is trying to do her best each day of her life. I laugh, cry, make mistakes, create, make messes and clean. I love life and learning and staying in touch with family and friends. Every year I get to know myself better and how best to use my own strengths and weaknesses to navigate my path.