Jul 8, 2009

Mission Accomplished

He's home.





How I wish I could have been there. Warren and I and our kids were the only ones missing. How I love this little brother of mine. I'm so proud of you Philipp.
As Dad so rightly put it, "mission accomplished."
Now on to the next "mission" in life-BYU here you come!
We can't wait to see you in August!

2 comments:

Krause Crew said...

Hey, a kid from my ward (my best friend's brother-in-law) just came home from the mission today. He was in Russia. Did he know an Elder Jonathan Frost? Small world if he does.

Taryn said...

How fun to see this post! Missionary homecomings are so exciting, I'll have to show this to Ryan.

About Me

My photo
I'm a woman who is trying to do her best each day of her life. I laugh, cry, make mistakes, create, make messes and clean. I love life and learning and staying in touch with family and friends. Every year I get to know myself better and how best to use my own strengths and weaknesses to navigate my path.