Mar 7, 2011

Moments like these...




I love motherhood. I have been so happy lately. I feel like I have grown a lot these last 7 years of motherhood and have gained greater appreciation day by day for the little moments. I love it when my kids dress up and put together random outfits. I love stumbling upon their little games and happy moments with each other. I'm truly incredibly blessed to have this opportunity in life and I'm trying to treasure each day.



Theo has discovered he can climb! He decided to get into the lincoln log box.

1 comment:

DandE Family said...

Sometimes as moms we need to focus on the little precious moments throughout the day, instead of the bigger issues going on. I for one need to do this A LOT more often, since I am getting overwhelmed quite a bit these days. Thanks for sharing YOUR precious moments!

About Me

My photo
I'm a woman who is trying to do her best each day of her life. I laugh, cry, make mistakes, create, make messes and clean. I love life and learning and staying in touch with family and friends. Every year I get to know myself better and how best to use my own strengths and weaknesses to navigate my path.